Saturday, September 30, 2006

Languages are over!
Phew.
Heavy subjects,
here I come! =D

OH MY.
Something's really wrong with my internet connection.
The window just shuts itself down.
>:(

Damn,
some pictures just wont show up :/


(:

(:

(:

I love the way all of you look at me :D

Went to WM with laogong, jie, sam & cla yesterday (:
Studied at Burger King too.

Laogong & me!

Purple bag & purple watch.
Loves*

We were damn bad la.
At BK, we searched for other bluetooth devices.
Found out theres 1 unknown.
Dar took a photo of the coke cup,
& sent it to that person.
Guess who we sent the photo to?
An Ah Beng.
O_O
Damn funny la.
I couldnt stop laughing either :D

Anyways,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DADDY!
:D :D :D

Jie & me (:

What I've said,
I'm beginning to think of it as a correct statement.

Im not your damn puppet.

Studied A. Maths today.
Ahhhh, Im going nuts!
Gotta study Science.
Take care people!

Panda panda panda panda panda :D :D :D

No comments: